Throwback Thursday - When I was in first grade

I’m linking up with The Teaching Tribune for another edition of Throwback Thursday. This week, we’re throwing it WAY back to when I was in the grades I teach.

Astazi ma conectez din nou cu site-ul The Teaching Tribune pentru o editie de intoarcere in timp. Ar trebui sa imi amintesc cum eram eu cam pe la 7 ani. 



When I was in Third Grade I decided to become a teacher. I had an ugly handwriting, but I loved to draw and sing. I played school with my dolls on the floor. Later, in the Eight Grade, I had to change my handwriting and I practiced very much every single day. I don't remember so many things from my first grade class. I remember that my mom wanted me to write perfect, to read perfect, to be perfect, to get the first prize at the end of the year. 


Cand eram prin clasa a III-a m-am hotarat sa devin invatatoare. Scriam ingrozitor de urat, dar imi placea sa desenez si sa cant. Ma jucam de-a scoala cu papusile pe podeaua camerei. Mai tarziu, prin clasa a VIII-a am decis sa imi imbunatatesc scrisul si am scris pagini intregi, caligrafice, zilnic. Nu-mi amintesc prea multe din clasa I, dar tin minte ca mama voia sa scriu frumos, sa citesc foarte bine si sa iau numai premiul I. 

How about you?
La tine cum a fost?

Ema 

Etichete: